JMPotential treat information of clients, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy refers to all parties (clients, customers, stakeholders, suppliers and other interested parties) who provide any amount of personal data to us.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes names, contact phone numbers, title/ role, Company/ Organisation, photos, videos, coaching session notes and dictaphone recordings.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date as is reasonably practicable for us to do so
- Collected fairly and for lawful or contractual purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and ethical boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorised or illegal access by external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than the specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation.)
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
- Let people know which of their data is collected
- Inform people about how we’ll process their data
- Inform people about who has access to their information
- Have provisions in place to minimise risk of their data being lost or stolen, this includes protection of online data from cyberattacks
- Allow people to request that they can see the data we hold on them and that they have the right to have the data removed
How we comply with GDPR
To exercise protection of personal data we’re committed to:
- Collect only personal data that is necessary for us to operate our service
- Provide transparent data collection procedures in place through privacy notices and consent forms
- Maintain awareness through training of online privacy and security measures
- Have secure networks in place to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting any breaches in confidentiality
- Communicate how we plan to use the personal data
- Support data protection practices through having in place document shredding, secure locked cabinets, data encryption and password protected mobile devices (laptop and mobile phone.)
For any queries regarding the above, including subject access request, please contact us on;
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. A copy of any changes will be posted on our website (www.jmpotential.co.uk) and we recommend that you check the site regularly to keep up-to-date.