- November 29, 2018
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
A short interactive course, delivered by webinar, designed to protect business reputation and manage business risk by raising employees’ awareness of the potential implications of online “banter.” It looks at acceptable versus unacceptable behaviour in the use of social media with respect to the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to;
- State what is professional boundary?
- Recognise acceptable versus unacceptable behaviour in use of social media
- Identify the impact of social media on professional boundaries
- Review examples of social media legal cases
- Practice scenarios specific to your type of business
For further details including booking form contact Jacqueline@JMPotential.co.uk