- December 4, 2019
9:30 am - 11:00 am
A short interactive webinar designed to protect business reputation and manage business risk by raising employees’ awareness of the potential implications of online “banter.” It looks at acceptable versus unacceptable behaviour in the use of social media with respect to the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to;
- State what is professional boundary?
- Identify acceptable versus unacceptable behaviour in use of social media
- Recognise the impact of social media on professional boundaries
- Review examples of social media legal cases
- Recognise the appropriate channels to escalate issues of concern
- State the actions/ support required to embed professional boundaries